Dental Services & Procedures
As dentistry advances, new technology and techniques are developed for better results and increased comfort for patients. At Cellura Dental, we strive to stay at the forefront of these developments to provide you with optimal dental care.
• Preventive Care
• Cosmetic Procedures
• Dental Implants
• Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures
• Deep Cleanings (Scaling & Root Planing)
• Gum Surgery
• Periodontal Therapy
• Root Canals
• Socket Grafting
• Tooth Extractions
• Pediatric Dentistry
• TMJ and Occlusion Solutions
• Nitrous Oxide Sedation
• Sleep Apnea Appliances
• & More!
Preventive and Hygiene Philosophy
Good oral health is correlated to having good overall health. Our hygienists are very educated and up to date on the latest techniques in dental hygiene. They work very hard with our patients to educate them on the best ways to care for their teeth and gums. We strongly recommend routine visits by our patients so they can maintain health and detect problems early. Early problems are often more easy to resolve.
In our office, there are many ways to improve your smile. We use teeth whitening systems from Opalescence, which are stronger and more effective than over-the-counter products. Broken or misshapen teeth can be repaired with tooth-colored fillings or porcelain crowns and veneers. Careful consideration is taken to make sure that new restorations match your existing teeth.
Why Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are tooth-root replacements made from a safe biocompatible material (titanium). A crown is placed on top of the implant and functions like a normal tooth. Dental Implants have the highest success rate for tooth replacement options. One advantage of implants is that they maintain bone where the tooth was lost. Other options such as fixed bridges and removable partial dentures lead to increased bone loss. Another advantage of dental implants is adjacent teeth do not need to be altered or have added stress on them. These added stressors lead to an increased risk of fractures, need for root canals, and decay.
The evolution of technology has led to safer and more efficient treatment of patients in the field of dentistry. In our practice, we use digital X-rays and intraoral photography to better diagnose and educate patients. We also use Simplant treatment planning software, which is used to evaluate cone beam sans (3D imagining) for dental implants. Simplant allows us to better evaluate a patient’s anatomy and virtually place dental implants prior to surgery.
Q: How is teeth whitening done?
Q: How often should I get my teeth cleaned?
Q: What are my options for replacing missing teeth?
Q: Why do I need a crown?
Q: Do I have an alternative to CPAP?
• State-of-the-art dental technology improves the services we provide to our patients. We use digital x-rays, with enhanced imaging and less radiation than traditional x-rays, to diagnose dental problems earlier and to monitor existing issues. We also use intraoral photography to view teeth and gums on a computer monitor. Our patients can make educated decisions about their dental care based on these advanced images and views.
• Simplant software allows us to view the anatomy of your teeth and jaw in preparation for dental implants. It assists us in planning for final restorations.
• We treat soft-tissue dental problems with laser therapy for precision and comfort.
• Our rotary titanium endodontic system allows us to perform more efficient root canal therapy. Welcome to root canals in just one visit!
We provide these services and more. For comprehensive dental care in Spencerport, NY, and the surrounding areas, call 585-352-4324 today!
17 West Ave
Spencerport, NY 14559
Monday & Wednesday: 9AM - 6PM
Tuesday & Friday: 8AM - 5PM
October - April
Thursday & Sunday: Closed